Procurement and Disposal Assistant (2 positions)
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Compiling internal purchase requisitions from user sections.
- Sourcing quotations andpreparing comparative sheets for quotations.
- Procuring goods, works and services.
- Preparing Local Purchase Orders.
- Following up undelivered itemswith suppliers.
- Maintaining procurement records.
- Opening, recording and closingTender documents.
- Preparing and submittingprogress reports.
Minimum Education Qualifications and Experience
- Diploma in Procurement andSupply Chain Management.
- 2 years relevant experience.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Applications together with copies of relevant qualifications and detailed curriculum vitae with two traceable referees should be sent to the Registrar by Friday, 21st October, 2022 through firstname.lastname@example.org.
Candidates should indicate the positionapplied for in the subject line. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.