Library Attendant (Readers’ Services)
This position is tenable in the Library Services Department.
- Collect and sort unshelved library materials.
- Undertake dusting of library materials and shelves.
- Arrange chairs and tables.
- Identify and perform minor torn and worn-out library materials.
- Perform pre- and post-cataloging book processing activities.
- Compile statistics of library materials sent for binding.
Qualifications and Experience
- Two years relevant experience.
- Those with MALA certificate will have an added advantage.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Applications together with copies of relevant qualifications and detailed curriculum vitae with three traceable referees should be sent to email@example.com
Applications should be in by 24th June 2022.