MASTER OF SCIENCE IN ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION AND MANAGEMENT (MEPM)
The Malawi University of Business and Applied Sciences (MUBAS), Faculty of Applied Sciences is inviting applications for the following Postgraduate Programmes which will commence in April, 2022.
Applicants must have a Bachelor’s degree from any recognized institution of higher learning in natural or applied sciences with a minimum of a strong pass (55% to 59%).
Fees for the programme shall be Malawi Kwacha equivalent of US$6,500 for domicile and SADC students. International students from countries outside the SADC region shall pay $7,500. Fees are subject to change from time to time. The fees cover tuition and dissertation supervision. Research fees for students who want to conduct their research using University laboratory will depend on the type of research.
APPLICATION PROCEDURE FOR MASTERS.
A complete Master’s Programme application package MUST INCLUDE:
1. A completed application form;
2. A latest CV;
3. Two (2) reference letters as follows;
• 1 from an academic referee and
• 1 from a professional referee
4. Certified/ sealed Academic Transcript(s);
5. Certified copies of original certificates. Certification to be done by a Commissioner of Oath or Lawyer or the University where the candidate graduated from; and
6. A non-refundable application fee of MK10,000 for Malawian applicants and those applicants within Malawi; and US$25.00 for international applicants.
Application fees must be paid to the following bank account;
Account name: Polytechnic Revenue
Bank: National Bank, Chichiri Branch
Account number: 737461
Swift Code: NBMAMWMW
You can email your application along with accompanying documents to: firstname.lastname@example.org OR
You can send your physical application to the following address:
The Acting University Registrar
Office of the Dean of Postgraduate Studies
Closing Date for receiving applications is Monday, 23rd December, 2021.
Application Forms can be downloaded below. For more information about the programmes, please click on the link below: OR