TV/Multimedia Studio Technician
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
• Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field. Those with a Diploma but have not less than 5 years’ experience will also be considered.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Supporting both students and Lecturers in recording and production IEC, IMC and BCC materials
• Managing records and knowledge materials, research and publications in the department
• Recommending maintenance of equipment, laboratories and studios.
DESIRED COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS
• Practical skills in Multimedia Productions: TV, radio and drama
• Conversant with audio and visual recording, edition and productions using modern packages
• Good interpersonal skills as the person will be required to interact with various stakeholders
• Able to work outside working hours
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Applications together with copies of relevant qualifications and up to date curriculum vitae with three traceable referees (with email addresses) should be sent by Friday, 27th September, 2019 to:
Private Bag 303