MANAGEMENT DEVELOPMENT CENTRE (MDC) MANAGER
The MDC Manager shall be under the immediate supervision of the Executive Dean of the school of Business and Economic Sciences.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The MDC Manager shall:
- Develop, review, implement and monitor policies, plans, programmes, strategies, guidelines and budgets relating to Management Development Centre programmes.
- Monitor, implement and mantain standards for the centre's activities.
- initiate and undertake research projects, consultacies and outreach programmes including tracer studies.
- Monitor compliance to quality standards.
- Raise the centre's international academic profile in line with the University's internalization standards.
- Establish and mantain partnerships and links with the Government, the public and private sectors, development partners and the international community
- Represent the centre on various fora.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of a doctorate degree in a relevant field from an institution accredited or recognised under the National Council of Higher Education Act.
- Five (5) years experience in a management of a higher education institution.
- Be conversant with consultancy and management development.
TENURE OF THE OFFICE
The succesful candidate shall be offered a 3-year perfomance-based contracted which may be renewed once.
METHOD OF APPLICATIONS
Interested applicants are encouraged to submit their applications together with their visions for the office applied for, Curriculum Vitae, and names and addresses of three traceable referees to the undersigned. Shortlisting of candidates to undergo interviews will be based on the completeness and quality of the package of the documents to be submitted to the following address:
The Malawi University of Business and Applied Sciences
Private Bag 303
Electronic copies of the application should be sent to:
Applications should be in by 24th June 2022.