Library Attendant (Security)
This position is tenable in the Library Services Department.
- Collect and return library keys from the security office before and after opening hours every working day
- Conduct periodic patrol in the library every hour every working day
- Ensure that all water taps, windows, and doors are closed before closing the library every day
- Check that all lights, including emergency lamps are working every day before opening the library for users
- Check for any possible theft within and outside the library every day before opening the library
- Ensure that firefighting equipment is in order every working day
- Collect books from reading areas to sorting bay
- Report faults, general maintenance to the Readers Services Librarian immediately after being notified or observed
Qualifications and Experience
- Malawi School Certificate of Education (MSCE).
- Two years’ relevant experience.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Applications together with copies of relevant qualifications and detailed curriculum vitae with three traceable referees should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications should be in by 24th June 2022.