Laboratory Technician (2 positions)
Vacancy June 15, 2022
June 24, 2022 [ Receiving Applications Closed ]
The position is tenable in the Physics and Biochemical Sciences Department.
- Setting up reagents, specimens, and tools.
- Carrying out experimental trials.
- Drafting practical procedure manual.
- Maintaining and standardizing equipment.
- Demonstrating to staff and students in the use of equipment, machines and tools.
- Conducting practical demonstrations.
- Maintaining stores stock orders.
Candudates should posses a Diploma in Industrial Laboratory Technology or its equivalent plus 3 years of relavant experience.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Applications together with copies of relevant qualifications and detailed curriculum vitae with three traceable referees should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications should be in by 24th June 2022.