Laboratory Technician (1 position)
The position is tenable in the Civil Engineering Department.
- Setting up reagents, specimens, and tools.
- Carrying out experimental trials.
- Drafting practical procedure manual.
- Maintaining and standardizing equipment.
- Demonstrating to staff and students in the use of equipment, machines, and tools.
- Conducting practical demonstrations
- Maintaining stores stock orders.
Candidates should possess a Diploma inIndustrial Laboratory / Civil Engineering or its equivalent plus 3 years of relevant experience.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Applications together with copies of relevant qualifications and detailed curriculum vitae with three traceable referees should be sent to email@example.com
Applications should be in by 24th June 2022.