Assistant Examinations Officer
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for Assistant Examinations Officer vacant positions.
The Position is tenable in the Academic Support Services Division.
The Assistant Examinations Officer will be responsible to the Examinations Officer.
- Maintaining data for eligible students for examinations and examination schedules.
- Supporting preparation of class and examination schedules.
- Supporting the coordination of administration of examinations and assessment.
- Arranging, safekeeping and distributing examination materials.
- Responding to queries and inquiries pertaining to examinations.
- Preparing reports.
- Diploma in Education or related fields
- Strong ICT knowledge is a MUST.
- 3 years relevant experience.
Method of Application
Applications together with copies of relevant qualifications and detailed curriculum vitae with two traceable referees should be sent by Friday, 15th December, 2023 to firstname.lastname@example.org or The Registrar, MUBAS, P/Bag 303, Chichiri, Blantyre 3. Applicants should indicate the position applied for in the subject line of their emails.