Administrative Assistant (1position)
- Drafting and typing correspondence.
- Safekeeping and maintaining sensitive and confidential documents.
- Maintaining office diary and inventory.
- Operating and maintaining office equipment.
- Maintaining office supplies and accessories.
- Attending to internal and external clients.
- Preparing office refreshments.
- Maintaining cleanliness of office facilities and furniture.
- Developing and maintaining electronic and hard copy filing system.
- Organizing meetings, events, and visits.
- Facilitating travel arrangements.
Malawi School Certificate of Education.
Diploma in management-related fields.
TEVET Advanced Certificate in Administrative Studies.
Secretarial experience of at least 3 years.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Applications together with copies of relevant qualifications and detailed curriculum vitae with three traceable referees should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications should be in by 24th June 2022.