CONTINUING EDUCATION CENTRE (CEC) MANAGER
The CEC Manager shall be under the immediate supervision of the DVC.
DUTIES AND RENSPONSIBILITIES
The CEC Manager shall:
- Develop,review, implement and monitor policies, plans, programmes, strategies, guidelines and budgets relating to continuing education.
- Monitor, implement and manatin standards for continuing education.
- Develop and implement resource mobilization strategies and monitor efficient resource utilization.
- Raise the centre's international academic profile in the line with the University's internalisation strategy.
- Establish and mantain partnerships and links with the Government, the public and private sectors, development partners and the international community.
- Enforce and implement compliance with quality standards.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of a doctorate degree in a relevant field from institution accrediated or recognised under the National Council of Hihger Education Act.
- Five (5) years of experience ina management position in a hihger education institution.
- Demonstrate the ability to work with local and international examining bodies.
TENURE OF OFFICE
The succesful candidate shall be offered a 3-year perfomance - based contract which may be renewed once.
METHOD OF APPLICATIONS
Interested applicants are encouraged to submit their applications together with their visions for the office applied for, Curriculum Vitae, and names and addresses of three traceable referees to the undersigned. Shortlisting of candidates to undergo interviews will be based on the completeness and quality of the package of the documents to be submitted to the following address:
The Malawi University of Business and Applied Sciences
Private Bag 303
Electronic copies of the application should be sent to:
Applications should be in by 24th June 2022.