Wood Workshop Assistant (1 position)
The position is tenable in the Technical Education Department.
- Assisting in preparing materials for practical sessions.
- Organizing tools for practical sessions.
- Maintaining the safety of the workshop daily.
- Assisting students during practical sessions.
- Lending and receiving tools to/from students.
- Maintaining stockroom in an orderly and secure state.
- Receiving goods from stores.
- Maintaining workshop tools.
Candidates should possess a Diploma inIndustrial Laboratory / Civil Engineering or its equivalent plus 3 years of relevant experience.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Applications together with copies of relevant qualifications and detailed curriculum vitae with three traceable referees should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications should be in by 24th June 2022.