The position is under the Electrical Engineering Department.
- Updating inventory all the time.
- Arranging components /equipment in the stores in an orderly manner daily for easy identification.
- Issuing components and equipment during lab experiment/workshop practice.
- Enforcing the return of components / equipment to stores by clients after use.
- Ensuring that store cleaning exercise is conducted regularly.
- Training staff and students’ precautionary measures on equipment and components used.
- Facilitating Sourcing of quotations from suppliers for items to be purchased.
- Repairing electrical/electronic equipment.
Candidates must possess a City and Guilds advanced diploma in Electrical Engineering or University Diploma in electrical engineering and a minimum of 3 years experience in Stores keeping.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Applications together with copies of relevant qualifications and detailed curriculum vitae with three traceable referees should be sent to email@example.com
Applications should be in by 24th June 2022.