Assistant Security Liaison Officer (1 position)
Vacancy October 11, 2022
October 21, 2022 [ Receiving Applications Closed ]
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Organizing and conducting training for security personnel.
- Conducting security patrols andguarding property.
- Monitoring performance of outsourced security services.
- Identifying, investigating, andresolving security issues.
- Enforcing discipline among security personnel.
- Providing and maintaining adequate security equipment.
- Preparing reports.
Minimum Education Qualifications and Experience
- Diploma in Security Studies or related fields.
- 2 years’ experience.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Applications together with copies of relevant qualifications and detailed curriculum vitae with two traceable referees should be sent to the Registrar by Friday, 21st October, 2022 through firstname.lastname@example.org.
Candidates should indicate the position applied for in the subject line. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.