Assistant Librarian (1)
This position is tenable in the Library Services Department.
- Develop and implement standard operating procedures and annual work plan for acquisitions, periodicals and e-resources management (ERM).
- Manage and monitor acquisitions, periodicals and e-resource activities in liaison with other sections of the Library, including campus libraries.
- Establish user information needs to inform acquisition priorities and formats.
- Manage and monitor requisitions and subscriptions of physical and electronic library information resources.
- Plan procurement of library collections in liaison with schools, departments, and the Procurement and Disposal of Assets department.
- Provide support to staff to carry out research and publish.
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum of Master’s degree in Library and Information Science or related field.
- 5 years’ relevant experience.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Applications together with copies of relevant qualifications and detailed curriculum vitae with three traceable referees should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications should be in by 24th June 2022.